Friday, June 17, 2011

Deadly Dangerous Excuses....

What is Wealthy Minded Chinaza thinking about today?! Check it out: http://vsta.pr/llwwRa or via.. www.thefirmblackout.com

Luke 14:16-24 (Chinaza's translation)

There was a man who made some soul fool and invited many to come over. He sent his servant out to tell everyone that dinner was read. This man (the servant) was a part of the elite, possibly even royalty. Surely those that were invited came in expectation that this food was going to be aaaaaaaaaaaaamazing! Right! and were all just standing by waiting for the servant to knock on their door to alert them that its time. This, however, wasn't the case. Seemingly, every one that was invited had some EXCUSES to give the servant as to why they could not attend. Who in their right mind would do such a thing? Why would you reject the King? Surely God’s people would not do such things. Or would they?

Chinaza's message: How is that YOU can PROCLAIM to operate in a spirit of EXPECTATION and NOT SHOW when the feast is laid out at your feet? What’s even more interesting about this story is that these were the very same people who prayed for the very things they had (kind of like US).... , but oh, now you have it made in the shade, you think you've arrived, the King lay's out dinner (has a blessing in wait) and here YOU come with these EXCUSES: I'm sorry God, work came up (one was an investor or a realtor who said, in Luke 14:18 – I just bought a piece of land and I have to go see it – I pray you excuse me); WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... so the “man” who has a blessing that can trump what you already have – you gave an excuse to and you guessed it (they missed their bigger blessing)…

Excuses have been DESTROYING people since the beginning of man? WHY in the world do YOU keep making them?

Don’t you remember when Adam, concerning sin ( And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.) … hmmm

Aaron concerning the golden calf ( And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.

Moses concerning going to Egypt (And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?)… Exodus 4:1 and Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say – the LORD has not appeared unto thee”.)
Gideon concerning deliverance from Midian ( And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house.
The slothful man concerning going out ( The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets)
I'm JUST SAYING: He prepared the table and put in the work – ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS SHOW UP….

But instead …. But instead… you forced him to take back his invitation

Now the irony, those with the excuses.... who were SOooooo BUSY, HAD TO work, JUST couldn’t make time, said things like, I don't do things like that, I don't have time for this... I have a wife, I have a husband, I have a farm to attend to, I have land I need to see, I need to pray about it… blah blah… blah.. (those people who “thought they had it going on” MISSES IT)… and as a result, the man sent his servant BACK out to extend the invitation TO OTHERS so that his house would be filed (SO HE TOOK YOUR BLESSING AWAY - YOU CAN'T GET IT BACK and he gave it to those who would really appreciate it (WITHOUT EXCUSES) – would you know the man went to the streets and found THE BLIND, THE LAME, THE HALT… those who weren’t consumed with their possessions, their busy schedules, their family life, their false images and persona's – but those who would really appreciate the BLESSING…and he BLESSED THEM...

Conclusion: GET IT TOGETHER! What kind of excuses have you made? Are you going to continue to miss out on some opportunities because you have failed to accept the invitation(s) extended to you? Drop the excuses or continue to miss out on all HE has for you - Get back to GOD!

Oh and by the way, for all of you who have given me excuses! Thank you.... Please know. I still have those gifts that will change your life? www.thefirmblackout.com – and all are welcome. Did I mention, we don’t accept excuses - either (one man's trash is anothers treasure! Excuses are the tools of the incompetent! Where there is a will – there is a way! The danger in excuses – is lethal to ones life….



Chinaza says!

No comments:

Post a Comment